CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 25, 2009

"I liked it when...next time...

Hello, my fellow bloggers. I had already commented on my top three favorite entry's of assignment #3. I would just like to say Zaryab, AmitJ, and Helena you guys are doing a really good job with your blogs and entry's.


Zaryab...
I like the way you express your opinion in assignment #3. You used positive and logical words to make the readers believe in what you were saying. I like the fact that you specified your entry. The only advice I would give you would be, try not to make your paragraphs too big, because sometimes it makes it boring for the readers. Everything else was perfect!
Check out Zaryab's website on http://historyzaryab.blogspot.com/


AmitJ...
I believe you used your entry very well to voice your opinion in assignment #3. I like how you organized your thoughts in your entry. That was very well done. The only advice I would give you would be, try to be more specific on some of the subjects you mentioned. The rest of your entry was put out really well!
Check out AmitJ's website on http://historyamitj.blogspot.com/


Helena...
Your blog is excellent! You used so much of your own opinion in your assignment #3 entry, that I couldn't stop reading it. You definetly know what it takes to catch the readers eyes. I like how the entry had many subjects, from racism to technology. The only advice I would give you would be, when you are writing your paragraphs, sometimes the sentences are long, make sure you use commas so that the readers are able to take a breath. Keep up the great work!
Check out Helena's blog on http://historyhelenac.blogspot.com/

1 comments:

Shauna Pollock said...

You did a magnificent job on this assignment. Well, well done.